As you can see from the blog article by Steve Smith, we steer away from blandly using the term ‘cloud’. However, our delivery and management capability for infrastructure extends from providing and managing on-premise servicers through to ‘public cloud offerings’ such as Azure and everything in between; we usually find that the most effective infrastructures are a combination of both. In order to deliver these services most effectively, we have extended our connectivity solutions with a Layer 2 connection into MS Azure.
Regardless of the application required, we can either:
- deliver a physical server
- provide space and processing capability in our own server environment
- provide highly effective virtual data centres (VDC’s)
- deliver enterprise private clouds (EPS’s)
- deliver a full blown cloud solution